How to install WordPress locally
If you want to build your WordPress website locally on your PC or Mac, using Local by FlyWheel is a super easy option and in this video, I’ll take you step-by-step the entire process.
If you’re curious how to install WordPress locally on your PC (and practice making your website) this tutorial is going to get you up and running in minutes.
Local by #Flywheel: https://local.getflywheel.com/
Take your #WordPress website and skills to the next level!
If you like what we do and would like to support us, please consider using these affiliate links when purchasing any of the plugins covered in our tutorials. Thank you for your support.
– Pre Order Brizy Pro NOW: https://bit.ly/2Ji97r8
– OCEANWP: http://bit.ly/2fRHBr0
– ELEMENTOR PRO: http://bit.ly/2u3mzYX
– WPBakery Page Builder (Formerly VISUAL COMPOSER): https://bit.ly/2NVbVNP
– DIVI 3 Page Builder: http://bit.ly/2HiiDcE
– DIVI Theme: http://bit.ly/2G8JMiA
– SMART SLIDER 3: http://bit.ly/2G0G1vB
– Astra Pro: http://bit.ly/2zruoKn
– CSSHERO: http://bit.ly/2qbrRl6
– SLIDER REVOLUTION 5 – https://bit.ly/2NYr8NV
– IMPREZA THEME: https://bit.ly/2mpK9wp